• Extended range up to 300%
• Extended altitude compensation to 4000m
• Extended salinity compensation to 40 g/L
• Automatic calibration in air
• PC compatible
• Data logging and storage of up to 8000 samples
MS 3511 is a microprocessor-based, dissolved oxygen meter with automatic calibration and an extended range to measure up to 300% or 45 ppm(mg/L). This instrument also allows altitude compensation up to 4000m.
Dissolved Oxygen measurements are displayed in parts per million (ppm=mg/L) or in %saturation.
The polarographic probe uses screw on membranes for simple replacement.
The automatic logging interval can be set to perform analysis and store data in non-volatile memory.
All logged data can be transferred to your PC through an RS232 serial port. Memory can store up to 8000 samples.
(DO) 0.00 to 4 5.00 ppm (mg/L)
(%Saturation O2) 0.0 to 300.0%
(Temp) 0.0 to 50.0°C